There are so many ways to make simple avocado toast much more interesting. One of my easy favorite recipes incorporates the tangy flavors of balsamic vinegar paired with basic Italian seasoning and drizzled with a sweet balsamic glaze. Suddenly avocado toast is a healthy and filling vegan meal to crave.
Simple Avocado Toast
Affiliate disclaimer: Love to Cook is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program through which we may receive a small commission from advertising and links to Amazon.com, at no additional cost to you if you chose to purchase the product through any Amazon links below.
Balsamic-Glazed Avocado Toast
- 2 Small Avocados ripe
- 1/2 TBSP Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt or to taste
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper ground
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 Thin Sandwich Bun (
One Bun Vegan) Lightly Toasted
- 1 Spinach (or sliced tomato)
- 1/4 tsp Balsamic Glaze
- 1/4 tsp Olive Oil
- While the buns are toasting, mash up the avocados finely and add all the spices, blend well.
- Top each toasted bun with avocado mash, then spinach (or tomato), drizzel with olive oil and balsamic glaze. Give an extra shake of seasoning (or spice it up with some red pepper flakes.
This quick and simple dish is surprisingly flavorful and filling and I hope you can find a new favorite in this Balsamic-Glazed Avocado Toast recipe.
If you are looking for a great juice to compliment this dish, I suggest you try one of these 3 fresh juice recipes!